为了礼貌说话 英国小伙伴最爱撒哪些“谎”?

1

  不管是怕伤害对方、还是有意恭维,这些谎话短小精悍,还格外地道。小伙伴们不如围观一下,看看类似的white lie,你说过吗?
  1. I had no signal.
  (那会儿)手机没信号。
  2. I haven’t got any cash on me.
  我身上没带钱。
  3. Nothing’s wrong — I’m fine.
  没事,我挺好的。
  4. You look lovely.
  你真迷人。
  5. Nice to see you.
  看到你很高兴。
  6. I’ll give you a ring.
  我会打电话给你的。
  7. We’re just good friends.
  我们只是好朋友而已啦~
  8. We’ll have to meet up soon.
  咱们很快会再见。
  9. I’m on my way.
  我在路上呢。
  10. No, your bum doesn’t look big in that.
  你的屁股看着没那么大。
  11. Sorry, I missed your call.
  抱歉,我没接着你的电话。
  12. I’ll give up tomorrow.
  明天起我就改。
  13. I’m not angry with you.
  我没生你的气。
  14. The traffic was bad.
  路上堵车了。
  15. I’ve had this for ages.
  这东西我早就有了。
  16. It wasn’t that expensive.
  没那么贵。
  17. This will be my last pint.
  就喝这最后一杯了。
  18. I didn’t get your text.
  没收到你的短信。
  19. Of course I love you.
  我当然爱你了。
  20. Our server was down.
  我们的服务器出故障了。
  21. I wasn’t driving that fast.
  我车开得没那么快。
  22. My alarm didn’t go off.
  我的闹钟没按时响。
  23. The cheque is in the post.
  支票已经寄出去了。
  24. You’re looking well.
  你看起来气色不错。
  25. I’d love to see you again.
  真想再见到你。
  26. My battery died.
  我电池没电了。
  27. It’s not you, it’s me.
  错不在你,都怪我。
  28. The train was delayed.
  火车晚点了。
  29. I only have a little flutter.
  就有一点儿紧张。
  30. I’m going to the gym tonight.
  我晚上要去健身房。
  31. I don’t eat too much – I have a slow metabolism.
  我吃不多,消化慢。
  32. My watch stopped.
  我的表停了。
  33. No, I’m afraid I haven’t got a spare five minutes.
  抱歉,我恐怕连5分钟的空都没有。
  34. I’ve got a call on the other line.
  那边的电话响了。
  35. I’ll phone you back in a minute.
  我马上给你回电话。
  36. I’ve got a terrible cold.
  我感冒好严重。
  37. This tastes delicious.
  这东西真好吃!
  38. I didn’t have that much to drink.
  我没喝多少。
  39. I’ve been in meetings all day.
  我开了一天的会。
  40. I stayed in and had a quiet one.
  我就在家呆着,什么也没干。
  41. It was THIS BIG.
  有这么大呢!
  42. I’m working late tonight.
  昨晚忙到深夜。
  43. I bought the last one.
  我买的是最后一个。
  44. I’m not ready for a relationship.
  我现在还不想谈恋爱。
  45. It’s just what I’ve always wanted.
  这正是我想要的啊。
  46. I’m going to have one more for the road.
  再喝一杯就走。
  47. I wrote your number down incorrectly.
  我把你的电话号码记错了。
  48. You look like you’ve lost weight.
  看起来你苗条多了。
  49. My car wouldn’t start.
  我车子发动不起来了。
  50. I didn’t realize you fancied him/ her too.
  我不知道你也喜欢他(她)。

本文固定链接: https://www.yywz123.com/blog/3445.html | 英语学习网站大全的博客

该日志由 1zanxin 于2015年02月02日发表在 双语阅读 分类下,
原创文章转载请注明: 为了礼貌说话 英国小伙伴最爱撒哪些“谎”? | 英语学习网站大全的博客

报歉!评论已关闭.